Residential HVAC, Plumbing, & Electrical Solutions
At Frank Gay Services, we’re here to ensure our Orlando, FL neighbors have access to the best residential plumbing, HVAC, AC, and electrical services in the area. We have
over four decades of experience under our belts and can help with whatever comes up. Don’t wait to get the residential services you need when you could get them all from our licensed, bonded, and insured company. We go
above and beyond to deliver the solutions you’d come to expect from one of the top home service businesses in the region. Learn more about what our team can do for you or call now for a free quote.
Residential Services FAQ
With so many years in this line of work, you could say we’ve seen a thing or two. The knowledge and experience we’ve gained over the years are pivotal to our professional success, and we want to educate our clients so they can
better understand their home systems. The Frank Gay Services team has taken the time to put together a comprehensive FAQ to clear up any questions you may be having. Keep reading to learn more about our residential services:
What residential services do you offer?
We offer so many convenient and helpful services so you don’t have to rely on anyone else for your plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and other home solution needs. Not only do we pride ourselves on being a valuable resource for
customers looking to become educated on their home’s essential systems, but we also offer a wide range of helpful residential services. These include:
- Residential Plumbing Services – Don’t try to handle plumbing issues yourself; rely on a team with more than 40 years of experience to get the job
done. We’ve seen enough unique and complex plumbing problems to handle everything from jetting services and drain cleaning to complete toilet and boiler repair service.
- Residential Air Conditioning Services – Whether you require air conditioning emergency services or air duct cleaning service at your residential
property, our team is ready to help. We provide air conditioner maintenance, repair, tune-up, and installation services to homeowners throughout Orlando, FL.
- Residential Electrical Services – Our certified electricians are ready to provide electrical panel upgrades and repairs at your home. We also handle
various other electrical projects, such as electrical wiring solutions, circuit installations, and more.
- Residential UV Light Systems – We can install UV lights in your HVAC system to effectively boost your indoor air quality. We can also
implement A UV light air purification system to improve your home’s performance and your family’s health at the same time.
What plumbing services do you offer?
We provide our Orlando, FL clients with a wide range of plumbing services, so they don’t have to call anyone else for the solutions they need. When you call us, we can help with the following:
- Clogged drains
- Drain cleaning
- Jetting services
- Sewer system backups
- Sewer line repair and replacements
- Trenchless sewer line repair
- Plumbing video camera inspection
- Emergency service
- Plumbing system maintenance
- Water heater repair and replacements
- Leaking pipes
- Frozen pipes
- Waterline repairs
- Waterline replacement and installations
- Plumbing replacement and installations
- Plumbing repairs
- Plumbing diagnosis and inspection
How can I increase the water pressure in my sinks?
There are several factors that cause low water pressure in your home’s faucets. This could be an issue related to deteriorating washers or seals,
lime or calcium buildup, even something as simple as your emergency shutoff accidentally closing. Our professionals can look to see what the next steps are to ensure you have enough water pressure coming from your faucets.
How can I prevent my drains from clogging?
The greatest way we suggest keeping your drains clean and clear is by knowing what you shouldn’t put down them. Clogged drains can cause severe damage to your home and are best to avoid altogether. If you find yourself in
a situation where your drains are clogged or backed up, we offer quick and thorough drains cleaning services for your peace of mind.
In the meantime, try to keep the following out of your drains:
- Fats, oils, food – While it may seem fine to put these things down your kitchen sink, it can actually cause significant clogs and backups. Cooled fats, oils, and food scraps should be discarded in the garbage to avoid the
need for clogged sink repair.
- Sanitary products – Don’t flush cotton balls, Q-tips, baby wipes, diapers, pads, tampons, condoms, or anything other than toilet paper and human waste down your toilet. This gives you a better chance of avoiding an
- Hair – If your shower won’t drain as it should, hair in your drain or pipes is likely the issue. We can fit your tubs and showers strainers to catch the hair and prevent clogs.
The drains in my home are severely clogged – should I use Drano?
Do not use Drano! Quick fixes are never the best options, especially when it comes to plumbing. Due to its corrosive nature, Drano can crack toilet bowls, melt PVC pipes, and eat away at the glue holding pipes together. Not to
mention, these chemicals are highly toxic and hazardous to you and your family’s overall health. Don’t risk putting your well-being and wallet in jeopardy. If you’re dealing with a severe clog, we can take a look and determine
the extent of the issue. In many cases, we can use our jetting services to forcibly clear clogged drain and sewer lines. By using specialized
equipment to flush your systems, you can enjoy clear draining systems.
I’m looking for custom toilet options, can Frank Gay Services help?
Yes, we offer complete toilets services for those homeowners needing options to fit their unique needs. If you want a traditional toilet
installed, maintenanced, or repaired, we have some of the area’s best services. If you’re looking for something a little more personalized, like a bidet, armrests, unique colors, lighting – we can assist!
My air conditioning just went out, now what?
Give our team a call. We offer air conditioning emergency services because we understand that access to cool air
is a must in our Floridian climate. Whether you need air conditioner repair, installation, or maintenance, we can ensure your system is back up and running in no time.
How do I know if my air conditioner needs repair?
There are a few tell-tale signs that you may need to call us for residential AC repair. While having no cool air in your home
is a more obvious sign that something’s gone wrong with your system, there are some key symptoms we encourage all homeowners to look out for concerning their AC unit. These include the following:
- Low airflow – If your AC is exhibiting poor airflow, you’ll want to have us take a look to ensure the isn’t a blockage that’s preventing air from moving through your home’s ductwork. We can fix the problem
no matter if it’s a broken motor or a clogged air filter.
- Water leaks – If you notice pooled water around your air conditioner, call us right away. Whether it’s a cooling refrigerant leak or something else, leaks are a sign that something is likely going wrong with your system.
- Frequent cycles – When your AC is cycling on and off too frequently, it’s probably a sign that your system could be experiencing issues that don’t allow it to run efficiently. This can make your utility bills increase over
time and should be addressed by a professional team.
- Odd smells – There should never be unusual or foul smells coming from your HVAC. We’ll let you know what’s going on and how to control and odors in the future. Routine ductwork cleaning and ultraviolet (UV) lamps
can work wonders on eliminating any unwanted microbial growth.
- Unusual Noises – Loud clanging or rattling, or screeching is a sure sign that you need air conditioner repair at your home. This annoyance requires professional attention so we can identify the source of the problem.
Can Frank Gay Services regularly maintenance my AC?
We proudly provide air conditioner maintenance services to the Orlando, FL region. Getting your AC tuned up by our
professional team is the best way to keep your system in great shape. We’ll sign you up to have a technician regularly come out and service your AC unit every six months to make sure you get the full life out of your system. We
can even advise you on implementing monthly checks to ensure everything continues running smoothly and saving you money. No matter what you need, we strive to be a valuable resource for air conditioner installation, repair, and maintenance.
Do I need to have my air ducts professionally cleaned?
We’re advocates for it. When you allow your home’s air ducts to become filled with dust, debris, and who knows what else, it affects your home’s air quality. Mold and potential other irritants in your ductwork
can cause health issues to you and your family, especially those with asthma. When you call on Frank Gay Services air duct
cleaning services, we’ll use a high powered vacuum we remove the contaminants out of your system through our specialized filtration device.
Do you employ electricians?
Yes, our electricians are licensed, certified, and ready to provide Orlando, FL homeowners with a wide range of residential electrical services. We don’t want you to have to go anywhere else for the home solutions you need.
When we say we have your electrical projects covered, we mean it. Our highly-skilled and knowledgeable team can help with any of the following, give us a call:
- Electrical wiring safety inspections and repairs
- Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors installation
- GFCI installation and repair
- Whole house surge protectors
- Childproof outlet build-out
- Circuit installation and updates
- Ceiling fan installation
- Solar energy systems installation
- Circuit installation and updates
- Electrical panel upgrades and repairs
- Bathroom lighting
- Kitchen lighting
- Recessed lighting
- Retrofit lighting
- Lighting controls
- Motion sensors
- Outdoor landscape lighting
- Light dimers and timers
- Residential Ultra-Violet (UV) lighting
Contact Frank Gay Services to Learn More!
If you have more questions or are ready to schedule service with our team, go ahead and give us a call! We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your ultimate peace of mind
and look forward to providing quick and trustworthy residential plumbing, HVAC, and electrical services at your Orlando, FL home.