Most newer homes come with a garbage disposal already installed next to the dishwashing sink. What happen when it didn’t come installed? Frank Gay Services company offers garbage disposal installation at a reasonable price for clients in the Central Florida area. We offer our service to commercial businesses and residential homes. Give us a call at 407-900-0497 to get a quote.
There are a lot of steps in garbage disposal installation, and it sometimes requires meticulous attention to detail. If you aren’t focus on these details, you may end up spending a lot more than you’ve anticipated. But here are the steps if you are planning on a DIY session:
- Turn off the power and remove the drain lines
- Remove the putty and loosen the screws
- Remove the snap ring
- Apply putty to the ring
- Slip the mounting ring over the flange
- Install the snap ring
- Then push the plug
- Retrieving the plug is the next step
- Remove the access hole cover
- Connect and secure the wires
- Push the wires into the access hole
- Mount the disposal system
- Reinstall the drain lines.
Remember, if you have questions and concerns about the installation process. Then you should contact us for garbage disposal installation needs. Get a quote today at Get a Quote page or call us at:407-900-0497.