Commercial Plumbing, Electrical, & HVAC Services
For over four decades, Frank Gay Services has provided premier air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical services to the Orlando, FL area. With honesty and integrity at the forefront of our business, we work hard every day to deliver the most reliable solutions for our commercial customers. Whether you require prompt and specialized electrical services or need to upgrade your HVAC system, we’re here to help. Being a valuable resource for our customers is important to us. That’s why we go the extra mile to set you up with the knowledge you need to understand the ins and outs of the essential systems that keep your business up and running. If you’re looking to learn a thing or two about the commercial services we offer or how you can safeguard your current systems, you’ve come to the right place.
Frank Gay Services Commercial FAQ
Our seasoned team has taken the time to put together a comprehensive FAQ, so you can know what we know. Keep reading or give us a call to learn more.
What commercial services do you offer?
Our licensed, bonded, insured, and certified comfort specialists are here to ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible. We understand that you don’t have time to deal with plumbing disasters or air conditioning malfunctions when your business relies on these crucial aspects to operate effectively. If you end up needing one of the following commercial solutions, give us a call:
- Commercial Refrigeration Services – If you need commercial refrigerator repair, service, or installation, we can help. We understand that a working refrigerator is essential when it comes to keeping your restaurant, hotel, convenient store, or florist shop up and running. Our team is on call 24 hours, so we can deliver prompt care when you need emergency support.
- Commercial Air Conditioning Service – Our professional team is ready to repair, install, or perform routine preventative maintenance on your commercial AC. We have decades of experience working on large commercial units and offer free quotes so you can feel confident choosing our team.
- Commercial Plumbing – While your commercial plumbing may seem like and out-of-sight, out-of-mind system, it’s important to address things like a leaking pipe or slowly-emptying drain. If you’re dealing with fixture leaks, ruptured pipes, or backed up sewer lines, Frank Gay Services will plug up the leaks and repair the damage.
- Commercial Electrical Services – Our seasoned electricians are equipped with the knowledge and tools to cater to your commercial property’s electrical services. From circuit installation and lighting retrofits to outdoor landscape lighting, we can handle the task no matter the scope.
What commercial refrigeration services do you offer?
Our team can offer service for any commercial refrigerator, freezer, or cooler. Whether you need repair, installation, sales, or maintenance, we can help out with the following equipment:
- Walk-in Coolers
- Walk-in Freezer
- Beverage Coolers
- Cooler and Freezer Strip Curtains
- Refrigeration Exhaust Fans
- Glass Door Beverage Cooler
- Glass Door Freezer
- Glass Door Merchandisers
- Flower Display Cases
- Florist Walk In Display Case
- Ice Machines
- Prep Coolers
- Reach-in Coolers
- Reach-in Freezers
My commercial refrigerator stopped working. What could be going on?
When your commercial refrigerator stops working as it should, there could be many things that triggered the malfunction. Our trained professionals can come to your business’s property and take a look to see what we can do to fix the issue. In most cases of commercial refrigeration failure, it can be chalked up to one of the following:
- Power issues – If your fridge is incapable of powering up, we can fix this issue promptly. The problem could be the power supply and not the unit, so we’ll detect if your outlet has a voltage present. Luckily for you, we have trained electricians on our team to quickly solve any of your electrical issues.
- Temperature issues – If your commercial fridge isn’t keeping food and drinks as cold as you need it to, give us a call. We’ll check your temperature control gauge, door seal, thermostat, and more to diagnose the issue and get your fridge working as it should.
- Evaporator fan issues – If your commercial fridge has begun freezing up and ice is collecting throughout the space, there’s likely an issue with your evaporator fan. We’ll check to ensure it’s running correctly, allowing ice to melt and cleaning the coils and drain lines to see if that fixes the issue.
- Compressor issues – The compressor is the device that works to keep your food and beverages cool. When it’s out of whack, it can spell major trouble for your business. But don’t worry! We can perform thorough compressor-cleaning services to safeguard your system. Be sure to ask us about our 6-month preventative maintenance contracts so you can get the most out of your investment.
How can I tell if my walk-in refrigerator needs repaired?
There are some tell-tale signs to let you know your walk-in may require commercial refrigerator repair. The most common symptoms to look out for include the following:
- Frost build-up – If you notice frost build-up in your unit, it could mean unwanted temperature changes, excess condensation, or a sealing problem that requires professional attention.
- Odd smells – If you smell something unusual in your walk-in, you could be dealing with a coolant leak. If a leak is the culprit, it may be due to a malfunctioning or outdated condenser.
- Inconsistent temperatures – Your walk-in should maintain a constant temperature. If this isn’t the case, there could be an underlying issue with your unit’s sensor. We’ll take a look and let you know for sure.
- Unusual noises – Strange noises may be the sign of a mechanical problem. Our refrigerator professionals will be able to figure out where the noise is coming from and what the next steps may be to get your walk-in up and running as it’s intended.
- Water leaks – Your walk-in should never have a puddle in it. If you have water leaking issues in your unit, it could be due to a damaged seal or dated insulation. You’ll want to call our professionals to address this issue before it has time to allow for mold or mildew growth.
What parts make up my commercial HVAC?
HVAC stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Your businesses HVAC is the entire system that consists of the registers, ductwork, air filters, and humidification controls. Frank Gay Services has been named the #1 rated local HVAC contractor in Orlando, and we can help with all your installation, repair, and maintenance on your system no matter the scope. From cleaning your ducts to ensuring you get the right-sized unit for your commercial building, give our team a call for the best commercial HVAC services in the region.
How do I know if I need commercial HVAC services?
If something’s up with your HVAC, there are a few symptoms you can expect to see. While it could be several things, we most commonly see the following:
- The air feels humid – If you can’t keep your businesses air cool and comfortable no matter what you set the thermostat to, you likely need air conditioning repair. It could be anything from a malfunctioning fan, a faulty compressor, or low Freon Don’t wait to give us a call for help, as mold and mildew love a humid environment.
- Your HVAC system switches on and off frequently – This could be an issue with the thermostat, but we also see this happen with systems that need a good cleaning. Our team will diagnose the problem and ensure your system is running smoothly in no time.
- A water leak around the unit – Any leak around your HVAC base is a sign you need to reach out to professionals. Whatever the leak, it is an indication that something is wrong and likely requires prompt attention.
What commercial plumbing services do you offer?
At Frank Gay Services, we understand that plumbing systems are complex, and a lot can go wrong with one small mistake. That’s why our seasoned professionals are here to handle your plumbing problems for you before they have time to become more severe. For your peace of mind and the safety of your business, we offer the following commercial plumbing solutions:
How do I know if I need commercial plumbing service?
There are a few signs every business owner should look out for when it comes to uncovering underlying plumbing issues. Keep an eye out for the following signs that something is likely affecting the efficiency of your businesses plumbing:
- Lack of hot water – Hot water is a necessity whether you need to wash your hands at the office or keep dishes clean at your restaurant. Ensure you feel your employees and guests comfortable and safe by taking this situation as a symptom that something deeper more significant may be going on with your plumbing.
- Unusual leaks – If you notice leaks anywhere within your commercial building, it’s best to call on our team for assistance. Water leaks not only have the potential to damage your property, but they can also make it easy for mold to grow.
- Slow drainage – if it takes forever for your toilets and sinks to drain, you’re probably dealing with a clog. Whether it’s a small clog in the drainage opening or a much larger clog down in your pipes, we have what it takes to address the issue before things get out of hand.
- Abnormally high utility bills – No business owner wants to see this! While commercial properties typically have higher energy bills, a sudden increase signifies that something is off – like a hidden leak.
What commercial electrical services do you offer?
Our commercial electrical technicians have the expertise and tools to handle any issue that comes up at your Orlando, FL property. Don’t allow a failing electrical system to hold your business operations back or jeopardize your employees’ and customers’ safety. Our team can provide professional assistance with the following:
- Panel upgrades
- Wiring repairs
- Flickering lights
- Defective circuit breaker
- Tripped fuses
- Melted electrical wires
- Equipment replacement
- Circuit installation
- Lighting retrofits
- LED lighting
- And more!
Does Frank Gay Services offer safety inspections?
Yes! And we highly recommend them. Periodic electrical safety inspections are necessary to ensure your building remains safe for your tenants, employees, and customers. We’ll examine your system’s various components to make sure they are working as they should. We want to help our commercial clients avoid any risk of injury, shock, or electrical fire at their business, so we take special care to ensure your systems are up-to-date and running efficiently. Over time, it’s common for electrical wires, connectors, and conduits to show signs of wear-and-tear, but our commercial electrical inspections ensure you and your building stay safe.
Call Frank Gay Services Now!
If you have additional questions that were not addressed in this FAQ or would like to learn more about our free quotes, give us a call. We are the Orlando, FL area’s premier choice for commercial plumbing, HVAC, and electrical solutions and look forward to serving you and your business.